This Guy has been posting this in some random social media post, and he is not even responding if he holds any position on his beliefs. I can clearly see how miserable people are who were so jealous or maybe obsessed with Mormonism but don't even have anything to prove. I just don't understand; this guy is simply asking for an explanation, but when you said it, he just simply leaves it. I am trying to get to know how much knowledge he learned about Mormonism and maybe I can get good information or might be convinced of his enticement. But really, it just all ended up a hit-and-run. Why would you do that, 박선행, and I don't know how to say that in English. Just copy your name without knowing it, LOL!
Below were some of the comments he made that he left without knowing his position -
I don't know, maybe some more of this on other random post, but the thing is, it's pointless. Why would you engage in such criticism, but you don't want to hear out the answer or can't even provide your own statement of your belief? So Im calling your attention here, 박선행. Do something about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment