Street Vendor

I love street foods and most of the time I spent half of my allowance eating street foods. But that not all, you can also see Street Vendors whole used to sale other stuffs like toys, house kits and others. If you are too far from Mall and other wholesale stores, specially those who live in a remote areas in a province like me, then there they are to bring you what you need.

You can find what you need without spending fares. They just move from street to street and all you have to do is to wait for them. But for sure if you are not patient enough to wait, then use your head, go to your nearest store and buy. Ha ha ha! It's not their fault.

Anyway, I took picture of them and I love to have one of it soon. Anyway, this is not only in the Philippines, most Asian places have this kind of Street Vendors.

Some Food That I used to ate will walking.

Street Vendors in a trike. He sells almost everything we need daily.

Comments

Check out the rest of my blog post at www.bustillo-family.blogspot.com