The Love Remains

Just a thought that pops up in my mind.


When I first felt love's enchanting call,
"My heart was pricked", enchanted by it all. (Acts 2:37)
This love I felt, so profound and strong,
"My soul delighteth in the things of the Lord" all along. (2 Nephi 4:16)
My heart to you did earnestly belong,
“A love that surpasses knowledge”, deep and throng. (Ephesians 3:19)

Equal to the heavens, that's my love’s might,
Enveloping my life and heart so bright.
This life of mine spins in endless delight, "In the love of God, which sheddeth itself abroad in the hearts of the children of men", light. (1 Nephi 11:22)
Your beauty timeless, it never will fade, In your charm, “forever and ever” I'll find wade. (Psalm 45:6)

And in the gaze, I will paint with grace, A masterpiece and verses in love's embrace,
"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above" trace. (James 1:17)

Comments

Check out the rest of my blog post at www.bustillo-family.blogspot.com