[ Quote ]

Palauig Branch Conference of IBA Philippines Stake

Palauig Choir Members after the Church Program

We are currently in Palauig Ward, Palauig Zambales, which is part of the Iba Philippines Stake. I was alone because my wife stayed with our sick child, Saraijah. We decided they should stay together, so I traveled from Iba to Palauig by myself. I arrived a little late and informed Brother Rodillo. Despite being delayed, I still participated in the program as the Pianist. It was a day filled with unexpected events, from being separated from my family to rushing to the program, but I was grateful to be able to contribute my music as the Pianist.

The Palauig Ward Conference Program
that was passed by Brother Rodillo

To skip all the stories, the program went well. And fortunately I got there on time. During the Sunday School Class, we discuss more about the story of Alma and Amulek in Ammonihah. And I'll share some part of it here for some future reference.

Anyway, as the day is passing, I went to Stake center to participating in some BYU Pathway Devotional. The program is not for me actually but for some Returned missionaries and to those Young Adult who wanted to gain educations and certificates that they could use in the future.

Invitation that was posted and distributed in Group Chats.

Comments