[ Quote ]

Carved Stone dated Lehi and Ishmael's time.

It has been for a while since I posted some archeological evidence of the book of Mormon. And here is a new look of some discovered carved stone where it supports a period of Lehi's Journeys to the Land of Promise as they call it.

One of the carved stone where it inscribed a name of a person "YAS-MA IL" where probably linked to Ishmael's grave, thus the name in English suggest.

Just as I had said the last time about the article I posted about "Nahom" (check out the link given), and since it wasn't officially declared, I remain neutral to whatever study and discoveries. But this one is fascinating.

See the video for more detail.



Link to article

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there!

Thank you so much for stopping by my weblog. I just wanted to give you a heads-up that I have made some updates to make your browsing experience even better. I fixed broken links and updated some of my posts. However, if you happen to come across any issues, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm always here and happy to help in any way I can.

Warm regards,
Jerry Nuñez Bustillo

Comment Section

Back to Top

Comment down below using your Facebook account. Don't Hesitate to contact me anytime, you can visit my other social media account to Learn more about Me.