[ Quote ]

Treasure in Heaven: The John Tanner Story

A church Sponsored short film about how sacrifices and Living the Law of Consecration meant everything as a follower of Jesus Christ. John Tanner a wealthy man gives up everything to help build God's kingdom on earth.


Description
John Tanner freely gave all he had, giving us an example of generosity and consecration in serving the Lord.

I include President Tanner's talk about John Tanner's story (Grand Parent). If you want to see the whole talk check it out here

 Scriptural Reference -

  • 19 ¶ Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. - (Matthew 6:19-21, 3 Nephi 13:19-21)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there!

Thank you so much for stopping by my weblog. I just wanted to give you a heads-up that I have made some updates to make your browsing experience even better. I fixed broken links and updated some of my posts. However, if you happen to come across any issues, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm always here and happy to help in any way I can.

Warm regards,
Jerry Nuñez Bustillo

Comment Section

Back to Top

Comment down below using your Facebook account. Don't Hesitate to contact me anytime, you can visit my other social media account to Learn more about Me.