Philippines Iba Stake Conference

Iba Philippine Stake Conference 
Scheduled on March 25-26, 2023

Saturday, March 25 - On this day, I was about to go straight to the stake center to attend the conference. Unfortunately, I felt stressed and got dizzy. I decide to stay home and took some rest. At 4 pm I did walk from home to Stake Center to get there and perhaps I could lead the choir for our short practice later after the Saturday session of the conference.

Took a picture while heading to stake center. 
But I never got there for some health reason. 

Most of the topics from speakers deal closely to family relationships, priesthood duties, covenants. This is a good topic to discuss on my next post that would help us learn about the ways of the Lord.

Comments

Check out the rest of my blog post at www.bustillo-family.blogspot.com