Name this insect.

Can you guess this one?
Another insect that I found in the chapel after the sacrament program in Bulawen Branch. It was dead already on the floor, I think someone caught and killed it or maybe some other kinds of insect could have killed and left it. Anyway, I picked it up and see if it will be preserved in my collections.

What do you call this? Can you name this insect?

It looks like a fly but it has a long abdomen than a normal fly.

Shapes almost like a dwarf dragonfly,
But except for its wings.

It's not horsefly and it has needle suckers
like Assassin bug or similar.
Which means it is a Predator. 


Can you name it now?
Will the name is on this link below, check it for yourself.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asilidae

Comments

Check out the rest of my blog post at www.bustillo-family.blogspot.com