Jasher's Art Collection

Jasher's Creativity. He loves to draw though at his age, his arts are still need improvements. I am just collecting some of it for him to see in some distant future. It's not actually relevant in this blog informative post, but I love my Child and as a proud father, I'll do everything to make my children happy.

Something he saw in a Youtube clip. I can't tell which one.

I don't know what's this all about.

He try to draw something he saw in a community.
School, Hose and a Chapel

Snowman. I guess it's from Minecraft

Among Us. I don't know about the stick figure

Mushroom City.

The Monster from Among Us

House he wanted to build

Discovery, and I'm not sure about the mushroom.

With his name in Among Us. Uhm,
I don't know about the house

Something he made up from his own imagination.
BLANCA? Where did he get this word?

Among Us and the witnesses

Floating Landscape.

Dragon. Yeah whatever

Bigger than Megalodon 

I can't Tell.

???

World of Tank.

Somewhere in a Video game

Tree House

A Bird. I don't know about this.

Uhmm???

And here goes lunch.

A giant Squid in a tent

A pot or maybe a house.

Venus Flytrap.

Some Tree.

Uhhh

Where did he found this place?

Some Poop 🤣

Attack of the!???

Venus Flytrap Zombie Version

Siren-head ???

Yeah a fish.

Dinosaur Attack!!!

I don't know about this.

A fish maybe

Some Chickens

Future House

Some Scooby Doo thing

Moo!

Something he just made up.

Monster Pencil

House Mobile

Robotic Crock

Another Fish

Oh come on!

Monster Tree

Advance Mobile Destroyer. Whatever.

Something he just saw in a Church Manual

Obviously. Ice cream

Creeper

Creeper as he say.

A King Dino


Comments

Check out the rest of my blog post at www.bustillo-family.blogspot.com