Some time ago, when Facebook allowed notes on a page https://www.facebook.com/notes/660241078259868
Unedited text below since I could no longer access this page -
Galilee Wonderland
I saw his face and it flashes away,
the memories of him that guides my way.
It's hard to find him in an empty space,
Such Sea of Galilee seek peace a place.
I wonder, how he knows me more than I?
I think he doesn't as I wonder why?
Such reason, how his foot walks on water?
I think it's not, How things could be alter?
I stop on wondering, how it could be.
when they told me he was hang on a tree.
I ask, why he wouldn't leave and have some fun?
Is there's such, as Galilee Wonderland?
- Jerry Bustillo
the memories of him that guides my way.
It's hard to find him in an empty space,
Such Sea of Galilee seek peace a place.
I wonder, how he knows me more than I?
I think he doesn't as I wonder why?
Such reason, how his foot walks on water?
I think it's not, How things could be alter?
I stop on wondering, how it could be.
when they told me he was hang on a tree.
I ask, why he wouldn't leave and have some fun?
Is there's such, as Galilee Wonderland?
- Jerry Bustillo
No comments:
Post a Comment