[ Quote ]

Jasher's Gala-gala in SM

Facing The Cam, Jasher is enjoying though it is not moving.

Love to have a car. Someday you will, you can choose that color.

He love's it and thinks he is in the park for a horse ride.

There you go. You learned so fast riding a non-moving horse.

Can you make a smile? Jasher?

Here's the camera, never mind that hose it's not even moving.

Our Time Together, 2015 Christmas is not cool, but it's worth it.

Jasher is in the Makulet Mood.

We found this one with 5 credits. We thought it's just a computer bug.

So here he goes. Slow down Jasher.

What Now? Need some

Let see how it works.

Am I doing it right Ate Yam?

Smile, One more time.

A Nice Close up

Ate Acel, Look at me!

Is it Ready, I didn't hear you count 1, 2, 3.

Want to play Hide and Seek Papa?

I am Ready to Hide.

Banana and Short.

Break it down.

Your too Close

Much Better.

Did you see that Bug?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there!

Thank you so much for stopping by my weblog. I just wanted to give you a heads-up that I have made some updates to make your browsing experience even better. I fixed broken links and updated some of my posts. However, if you happen to come across any issues, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm always here and happy to help in any way I can.

Warm regards,
Jerry Nuñez Bustillo

Comment Section

Back to Top

Comment down below using your Facebook account. Don't Hesitate to contact me anytime, you can visit my other social media account to Learn more about Me.