Success

I never let one foot behind when I want to step-up, I never let only one knee bend when I need prayers answered. Success determines how it works together, it will never claim without something or someone pushing to it, either be on its side or opposite. Learn to work together either on good or bad times, don't let someone left behind, for success is never alone.
- Jerry Bustillo

From Text Message that I randomly send -

I never leave my one foot behind of I need to step up. And I never allow only one knee bend when I need a prayer answered. And so, we never made any success if one's left behind or missing. Do all things together either in hard times or good, for success is never alone.
- Jerry Bustillo

Comments

Check out the rest of my blog post at www.bustillo-family.blogspot.com